- Which is your favorite book that you have written?
Why choose? I feel like I’m choosing between my children if I attempt to answer that.
- Favorite Character you have written?
Honestly? In my new book (Not released yet) called Wings of Ice, there’s a guy called Elias. He is dark, tempting and really loving writing him.
- Would you say you have a distinct writing style?
No, I don’t think so. I’ve always written whatever story I’m thinking of and hope for the best.
- If you haven’t always been a writer, what did you do before you were published?
I worked in a petrol garage, making up stories in my head about the customers that came in, and then writing those stories at home.
- If you could change one thing about a book you wrote which book and what would you change?
Nothing, I can’t think of a thing.
- How long does it take you to normally write a book?
That depends on the book, as further books in the series take longer than the first book. But usually, a month.
- If when co-writing if you don’t like what someone writes, how do you handle it?
I’ve been lucky that hasn’t happened yet as we usually discuss scenes before we write.
- Have you ever pet or been close to an exotic animal? What kind of animal?
Yes, when I was thirteen we sent to a zoo and I had a Python on my shoulders. Can’t say I wasn’t terrified though.
- Who is your favorite historical figure?
I’m not exactly sure, there is so many I could choose from so why choose?
- If you could write about a certain time period which would it be?
I would love to write a book in the time of King Arthur. With a twist, of course.
- Where are you from?
Britain, I live near Stratford-upon-Avon, where William Shakespeare was born.
- What do you think of goldfish, are they secretly planning on taking over the world or are they just some stupid fish swimming in a round bowl all day.
I think they are planning to take over, acting cute to get inside everyone’s homes and then one day, when we aren’t looking, they will act on their plan. It’s clear goldfish are the real rulers of Earth.
- Are you scared of anything?
Snakes and Spiders. The normal kind of fears.
- What would you say makes you you?
My addiction to chocolate and books.
- Do you have any odd habits?
Cleaning the entire house a night before a release and dancing to Taylor Swift as I go.
- How do you like your tea or coffee?
Tiny bit of milk and no sugar.
- Which country would you love to visit?
Florida, to see Disneyland with my children and to see the beaches.
- What do you do when you are writing? Do you have any music on or movies/TV?
I usually listen to Taylor Swift, and I’m not sure why but I love her. If not music, then there is usually Cars or Moana on tv (My little one’s favorite movies we have watched a million times)
- Do you have pets?
Yes. One dog, one cat. Both are current life time enemies, and enjoy staring contests with each other through windows.
- Summer or winter? Which season do you like best?
Winter. I love the cold, snow and dark nights. The rain I can hear as I’m writing. It’s amazing.