- What is your favorite genre of books?
Well that’s a tricky one. I love to read sweet contemporary romance, but I love to write YA Fantasy.
- If you could pick your favorite character, not your own, who would it be?
Veronica Mars is kind of awesome. Funny. Intelligent. Brave.
- Why did you start writing?
I’ve always been more comfortable putting my words down on paper and having the luxury of being able to think about and rearrange them.
- If you could visit one country/city in the world, where would you go?
Romania. No, Japan. No, Argentina. No, Hungary. It’s probably easier to ask, where wouldn’t I go?
- Would you say you have a distinct writing style?
No. I think my style is probably girl-next-door. Clean. Wholesome. A little bit sweet but with a touch of passion.
- If you haven’t always been a writer, what did you do before you were published?
I’m a lawyer.
- Do you have any pets?
A cat with the very inspired name of Cat.
- Do you have any hobbies?
Does writing count?
- What is your favorite piece of art?
The picture of our family drawn by my little grand-daughter that hangs on my fridge.
- What did you want to be when you got older? (would never say grow up cause who wants to do that)
A lawyer and save the world lol. Got the first part anyway.
- Gnomes yes or no? And when you get to talk to one, what is the first question you would ask?
Yes, in the garden. No in the kitchen. And, do you wish you were taller?
- If you could be reincarnated in an animal, what would it be?
I think, a dragon.
- If you made your own cocktail, what would be in it and how would you name it.
Hmm. Take a long, tall glass and dip the rim into golden glitter (food safe of course). Combine thick cream, ice-cream and chocolate (all the main food groups) into a blender with crushed ice until smooth. Add a swirl of pastel pink cream to the top and a handful of colorful sprinkles with a generous dash of sherbet. I know – it sounds more like a dessert but I’m not much of a drinker so it’s probably going to be a mocktail milkshake (cause I love milkshakes) called, The Virgin with a Unicorn Twist. Delicious!
- With who would you be alone on an island for two months? Character of books included.
- What is your favorite food?
Watermelon and milkshakes. Not together and not necessarily in that order.
- Where do you get your inspiration from?
Everything. Anything. A poem. A song. A picture. A word.
- Are you scared of anything?
The destruction human beings can and do cause. Oh, and frogs. Love them but they scare me to death with their jumpy little legs.
- What would you say makes you, you?
Whoa! It’s way too early in the morning for that deep a question.
- Do you have any odd habits?
Most certainly not. But don’t ask my family to confirm.
- How do you like your tea or coffee?
Just as it comes. No milk, cream or sugar.