- Who is your favorite author?
Sherrilyn Kenyon is my all time favorite author
- What is your favorite movie?
Just Go With It. I can watch it repeatedly and still laugh through it.
- Who would your dream date be with?
Robert Downey Jr. or Chris Hemsworth… OR Ian Somerhalder lol
- If you haven’t always been a writer, what did you do before you were published?
I worked at a factory as an inspector. Before that I was a cashier.
- Do you have any pets?
I have one cat named Lilly
- Do you have any hobbies?
Just reading and writing. I’m kind of boring lol
- Do you think that Pluto is still a planet?
Pluto will always be a planet to me haha
- Have you ever pet or been close to an exotic animal? What kind of animal?
Not exotic but I’ve pet a skunk (deskunkified thankfully lol) and held sugar gliders and squirrels.
- What is your favorite genre of books?
- Why did you start writing?
It was a way for me to get out of the real world. Escape reality when reading wasn’t doing it for me.
- Are you scared of anything?
I’m probably the biggest scaredy cat ever! Haha I’m practically scared of everything
- What would you say makes you you?
My kids have definitely helped shaped me into the person I am today but other than that, I don’t know. I don’t consider myself as something special. I’m just a person like everyone else. Everyone’s special in their own way and I feel like it’s being a mom for me.
- Do you have any odd habits?
I tend to take two to three baths a day because I need to de-stress or ease my anxiety.
- How do you like your tea or coffee?
I don’t like either haha. I prefer pop (soda to others. It’s pop here lol)
- Which country would you love to visit?
Japan, Russia, Egypt, Greece. I can’t pick just one.
- What is your favorite food?
- Aliens real or not? And when you walk into one, what is the first question you would ask?
Real. Why wait so long to show yourselves to us?
- What was the name of your first stuffed animal?
Emily the beanie baby tiger
- Where are you from?
Holland, Michigan in the US
- What do you think of goldfish, are they secretly planning on taking over the world or are they just some stupid fish swimming in a round bowl all day.
I can honestly say I’ve never thought about it lmao